***UPDATE: The closing date has now been moved to 23:59 on January 20th, so you still have plenty of time to join in***
Well, seeing as I’m planning on making a comeback to blogging in 2017, it seemed like a good way to start that by bringing this back, too.
We exhausted my polish collection last time, so instead of my own collection, this competition will be based around the names of classic Essie nail polishes. It’s simple – if you want to enter, you drop me a DM (@sexblogofsorts), I’ll select a nail polish name for you at random and you write a piece of erotica using that nail polish name as a title. Sound familiar?
Depending on where you are in the world, and what you’d prefer, the prize will be a book token or Amazon voucher of equivalent value. In addition, I’ll donate £1 to Plan International’s ‘Because I am a girl’ project (up to a maximum of £30) for every story entered – and you can enter more than once.
If you’re tempted, here are …
… the Rules…
(1) Your story must be a piece of erotica and use the name of the nail polish allocated to you as, or as part of, the title. The more creative the story, the better.
(2) The post must (obviously) be your own work.
(3) There is no minimum length for posts, but they must be no longer than 1500 words.
(4) You may request more than one nail polish name and submit more than one story, but you must submit a story for every nail polish name you are allocated.
(5) You must post the piece on your own blog and link back to this post in order for your entry to be counted. If you’re having trouble with the link, DM me or drop me an email and I’ll add your post to the list of entries.
(6) If you don’t have a blog, but would like to enter, I’m happy to share your entry on Sex Blog (of Sorts).
(7) The competition closes at 23.59 GMT on Sunday, January 20th. Any entries submitted after this point will not be considered.
(8) You consent to me linking to your post in a list of all the entries once the competition has closed.
(9) Should you win, you are happy to share your email or mailing address with me for the purpose of sending your prize.
(10) The competition is open internationally.
If I’ve missed anything, or you have questions, please let me know…